"ACB Mortgage, Inc." doing business as ACB Mortgage Solutions, (herein referred to as “ACBMS”) is committed to lawful, fair, and transparent collection of your data. This policy governs data collection by us and our affiliates (collectively the “Company”) when you purchase or use our programs, loan products, services, software, and website (collectively the “Services”). It was drafted to help you understand the types of information we collect from you, how we use it, as well as how we share, store and protect it.
If you do not agree with this policy, you should not use our Services. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to this policy, which may change from time to time to better reflect our practices and applicable laws. Your continued use after we make change(s) is deemed acceptance of those changes.
If you are a borrower or a potential borrower, you may choose to provide information about yourself in order to be contacted by ACBMS, a Massachusetts corporation regarding loan products and/or services, to receive a response to your question or inquiry, or to gain access to your online account. Such information may include the following:
- Contact information: name, property address, email address, telephone numbers
- Credit information: credit score, social security number, prior addresses, account information, birth date
- Financial information
- Employment and education information
- Tax information
- Forms of personal identification such as driver’s license or passport, visa information
- Information about your property or the property you are attempting to purchase obtained through publicly available sources and/or an appraisal
- Information about your use of ACBMS’s websites
ACBMS may collect the above information via the online lead forms, online applications, contact fields, telephone calls, emails to ACBMS, letters and documentation provided to ACBMS and your activity on our website.
Because of the financial nature of our business, ACBMS’s websites are not designed for use by children under the age of 13 and those not of legal age to contract. Therefore, ACBMS does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children. Additionally, ACBMS does not have services available for those younger than the legal age to contract and as such does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from those under the age of 16. ACBMS does not sell the personal information of minors.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
The personal information ACBMS receives about you is provided: by you directly to ACBMS; on your loan application; online forms you complete; documentation provided in connection with the underwriting process or for consideration of a loan modification; information and/or documentation you provide to be approved to submit loans to ACBMS; emails and letters you send to ACBMS; phone calls with ACBMS; and your activity on ACBMS websites.
MANDATORY AND OPTIONAL INFORMATION
ACBMS identifies for you what information is required to fulfill any particular request on our Website, be considered for approval to submit loans to ACBMS, and be considered for a residential mortgage loan. If you choose not to provide mandatory information, ACBMS will not be able to provide you the service you are requesting.
Primarily, the information you provide will be used to: contact you and better understand your mortgage needs; allow access to our system to upload documentation to support your pursuit if a mortgage loan; review your loan application for approval; and submit your loan request to a lender. You understand that by submitting your information through this Website or one of ACBMS’s other company websites or by other means to ACBMS, you agree to be contacted regardless of registration with any federal, state or local Do Not Call list, Do Not Mail list, or any other comparable list or registry. By providing information to ACBMS through this Website, a telephone call, an e-mail, letter or by any other means permitted by ACBMS, you authorize ACBMS to engage in the following uses of your information:
- to improve its products and services
- to periodically market its products and services, telemarket its products and services, and send promotional emails and advertisements to you
- to contact you
- to perform services you request of ACBMS including but not limited to reviewing credit worthiness for requested loan approval, respond to your inquiries/requests, process and submit your loan application, review your account for possible loan modification
- to complete any other task requested of ACBMS or necessary to perform the underlying services for which you have contacted ACBMS directly or indirectly via your loan officer
If you do not wish to receive information regarding ACBMS products and services, you may opt-out during your account registration, within any future communications or by sending an Email to [email protected] Please designate within your opt-out request your email address, property address, loan number (if applicable), and telephone number as well as from what communications you wish to opt-out. You may also update your contact preferences by logging into your account. ACBMS does not sell or share a borrower’s personal information with third-parties for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
While we respect and honor your privacy preferences as you have expressed, there may be times we need to contact you to inform you of a specific change that may have an impact on your ability to use ACBMS’s services or other critical non-marketing purposes. We may also contact you to respond to any specific request you may submit.
ACBMS has measures in place directed to safeguarding the information you provide. Such measures include, but are not limited to, implementing policies and procedures regarding data security.
Please note, no data transmission over the Internet or any wired or wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. ACBMS recommends you do not send any confidential information and/or nonpublic personal information by e-mail. If you choose to send confidential information and/or nonpublic personal information to ACBMS via e-mail, you accept all risk that such information may be intercepted by a third party.
For certain aspects of the loan process and to provide certain services to you, ACBMS employs or utilizes service providers including, but not limited to, appraisal management companies, title companies, closing attorneys, due diligence firms, sub-servicers, consultants, temporary workers, attorneys, third-party developers and technology companies and others as necessary.
For certain aspects of the loan process and to provide certain services to you, ACBMS employs or utilizes service providers including, but not limited to, appraisal management companies, title companies, closing attorneys, due diligence firms, sub-servicers, consultants, temporary workers, attorneys, third-party developers and technology companies and others as necessary. For example, we may utilize service providers to send Emails to you. In order for service providers to assist ACBMS, we may need to share your personally identifiable information. Service providers are not authorized and are strictly prohibited from utilizing your personally identifiable information for any purpose other than those proscribed by ACBMS in connection with the services they provide on ACBMS’s behalf. ACBMS does not sell or share a borrower’s personal information with third-parties for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
For example, we may utilize service providers to send Emails to you. In order for service providers to assist ACBMS, we may need to share your personally identifiable information. Service providers are not authorized and are strictly prohibited from utilizing your personally identifiable information for any purpose other than those proscribed by ACBMS in connection with the services they provide on ACBMS’s behalf. ACBMS does not sell or share a borrower’s personal information with third-parties for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
At times, ACBMS may be required to disclose your personal information to including, but not limited to, state and federal agencies, regulatory authorities, attorneys, and/or other parties as the result of a legal obligation, subpoena, or legal requirement.
- Website Usage Data: Our websites may track usage data, including but not limited to, your IP address, your page views and links clicked, your browser type and version, and other aspects of how you interact with ACBMS’s websites. ACBMS utilizes this information in the aggregate and on an individual level to better understand how our website is being used, to improve site offerings, for troubleshooting and other issue resolution purposes. This data may also be utilized to help ACBMS provide coaching on the various tools the site has to offer and provide you with a more personalized website experience or assist with technical support questions. We may also utilize it to send you specific offers or promotions. If you do not wish to receive offers or promotions, simply indicate your preferences through your online account or send an Email to [email protected] You can also follow the instructions at the bottom of any particular Email from ACBMS to manage your notification preferences. Again, ACBMS does not share your information with third-party companies for their marketing or promotional use and we do not track URLs that you type into your browser, nor do we obtain any information about your usage across the internet once you leave ACBMS’s websites.
CHANGE IN CONTROL
Your information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether assets, stock or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business of ACBMS. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of further secondary use of your information following any such change in control.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIRD-PARTY LINKS
You might find links to third party websites on this Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should read and understand before using their site. ACBMS does not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or for the security of information you submit through a third-party website whatsoever, as ACBMS has no control over third-party websites.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
ACBMS reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time without notice, but the most current version of the Privacy Statement is available to you by clicking on the link at the bottom of this Website. By continuing to use the Website and the services available through it, after the date of any change to this Privacy Statement, including accessing the Website, you agree and acknowledge acceptance of the Privacy Statement in its most current version.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACBMS does not discriminate against any consumer exercising their privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
By using this Website, you agree to ACBMS’s Privacy Statement and to the use of the information ACBMS receives and collects as stated herein and in ways ACBMS may notify you of in the future. By providing any personal information to this site, you acknowledge that you fully understand and consent to the collection and processing of such information. ACBMS reserves the right at its discretion to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms indicates your acknowledgment and acceptance of all changes.
Should you still have questions regarding ACBMS’s use of your information, privacy policies and practices, you may contact ACBMS using the below information:
ACB Mortgage, Inc.
3 Linda Way
Bellingham, MA 02019